[Ansteorra] Flash Photography at events

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 11 16:38:33 PDT 2007

I have to chime in here.

As a Professional Photographer, I have had many times
that I have had to use flash photography in court.  I
shot Coronation when Mahadi was crowned last time.  I
spoke to someone from the event beforehand and told
them I wanted to shoot the event.  I also told them I
was going to be doing court.  They told me it wasn't a
problem.

I think the one thing you have to do as a photographer
is ask someone if they have a problem with you using
flash.  If the court-holders don't have a problem with
it, no one else has anything to say about it.

And one other thing to all the photographers out there
... if you have taken pictures at an event in your
area (this is coming from me as a friend of the
Kingdom Historian) give copies to your local
Historian.  If you take any pictures at a Kingdom
event, send copies to the Kingdom Historian.

Lady Maria