[Ansteorra] Flash Photography at events

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Sep 13 21:29:38 PDT 2007

My problem was not the lighting, but when using the slow speeds necessary
for low light, any movement by the people (or plants or animals) caused
blur. That might be interesting for one picture, but not for them all. It
was an unanticipated effect for me. I thought with my new camera and VR lens
that I could shoot much slower and still get good pictures. I can, but only
if the people in the pictures are relatively still.

Caelin