[Ansteorra] Pictures of Artisans with competition displays

Patty prand at swbell.net
Fri Sep 7 06:45:19 PDT 2007

Actually the perfect opportunity to catch artisans at their displays will be this weekend at Laurel's Prize.  Artisans will be sitting at their displays awaiting comments from the Laurels.

  Caitriona

Mike Dudley <mike at clancircle.com> wrote:
  Hillary,

I, for one, know that why I wander by the A&S displays, the artisan is
rarely present, and with myself being terrible with names, I would have no
clue what face belonged with what display. What do you think is the best
way to get pictures of both together? Grab a herald to announce you are
photographing displays? Ask at morning court that artisans come at a
specific time for photographs? Something else?

-Collwyn
http://www.jmtimeless.com