[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad at SCA Wiki-Cunnan

Andrew Benton spearweasel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 18:40:06 PDT 2007

While preparing to add an entry for the "SCA Asian Persona Survey", I  happened to discover that the SCA Wiki - Cunnan page for Ansteorra has  no linked page for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. Indeed, most of the  domains of Ansteorra lack an entry.

  http://cunnan.sca.org.au/wiki/Ansteorra

  Though my utterances are light-hearted and oft as not satirical, I  place great importance on propriety and ceremony at the appropriate  times. My first impulse as a rash but loyal subject of the Barony was  to correct this using the intro page of the Bryn Gwlad website as a  source for body text. On the other hand, I believe it would be  presumptuous of me to do so prior to obtaining the blessings of His  Excellency Baron Thomas of Tenby and/or his appointed officers  first.

  To whit, though we have an appointed virtual scribe, I would be honored  to perform this minor task for the Barony; having stumbled upon such a  lack, it is against my nature to leave it uncorrected.

  Humbly,

  Kamaitachi no Kansuke, aka Spearweasel
  http://www.brassbricks.com/sca/east_asian_personae_main.htm

If you were a poor Indian with no weapons, and a bunch of conquistadors came up to you and asked where the gold was, I don't think it would be a good idea to say, "I swallowed it. So sue me."

-Jack Handey