[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad at SCA Wiki-Cunnan

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 13 21:41:22 PDT 2007

Konichiwa desu Kamaitachi!

I think the reason you see a lack of information about our fair Kingdom on
such wiki's is because there is a sour taste as researchers for such items.
They purport to be a type of research vehicle when they have no real checks
and balances in place to verify information that has been added and edited.
Ex: Colleges refuse to accept references from Wiki's.

While yes, a link to our respective websites would be a great thing to have
on this one specifically I think the jury is still out on who or what will
do the verifications.

As the Kingdom Virtual scribe I did put the question to my SCA corporate
counterparts and as of this day have yet to get an answer. While some will
say this is a normal happenstance I feel that it is actually a statement in
itself. This is uncharted territory. Ansteorra is normally the test bed for
such things. But this one thing we have left alone.

Your Barony is a fine and wonderful place. I go there as often as I am able
to as that is where I am from, it was my home for more than half my life. I
would trust whatever words your Baron would deliver in this matter for your
group's information.

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra