[Ansteorra] tambour lace links/help

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 12:14:38 PDT 2007

There is also a Historic Needlework list that is hosted on the Ansteorran Server...

  they might help....there is a ton of depth of specific experience on that list...
  as well as the Ansteorra Fiber list....

  I don't have time to dig up the addresses at the moment...

  but you can subscribe to both off the Ansteorran Web Page
  www.ansteorra.org

  L DeerSlayer

W G Wimberley <kwcw3f at peoplepc.com> wrote:
  Greetings all,
Thank you to all who responded to my cry for help in finding resources for tambour lace instruction. I found the Lace Fairy's site and Lacis. I found the third site mentioned ("Somebody-sews" -I can't remember her name!) but she seems to focus on machine embroidery... I bookmarked her site, tho' and will have another look or two or three....
Again, many thanks to all the responders. I appreciate the direction.
-Meresankh, Bordermarch