[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer at BG Fall Baronial

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:46:43 PDT 2007

I have had several inquiries about youth boffer at Fall Baronial.

I have spoken with the Event Steward and we will have youth fighting in the afternoon for about 1-2 hours.

My tentative plan, subject to the needs of the Baron and the Event Steward, is to have youth fighting at 2 PM near the main list field.  Depending on the number of fighters we may also have some youth melees.

This schedule is TENTATIVE and may change depending on scheduling/space concerns.  Please listen for voice heralds.

I will also need a few adult volunteers to assist with marshalling.  There will be some loaner armor and weapons available.

I look forward to seeing the Future of Ansteorra on the field Saturday.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Centurion Uther
Bryn Gwylad Youth Boffer Marshal