[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 09:16:27 PDT 2008

Sorry for this, but I just realized that I forgot something very important!  Thanks to all of the Scribes who worked so very hard on the scrolls given to our newest champions!  I do not have the names of all of the artisans from the Loch who created the beautiful scrolls, but I do know that Hillary Greenslade and Thomas atte Woode created the scrolls for the Stargate champions with the help of several painters.

Thanks to all of you!
Sabine