[Ansteorra] [Stargate] Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 09:25:23 PDT 2008

Lady Hedwig von Luneborg created an original scroll (her first) for the Loch Chivalric Championship, Lady Anne atte Rydeforde created an original scroll (also her first) for the Loch Rapier Championship, and Lord Brian O hUilliam and Karl Neuman painted the beautiful charters (originally created by Lady Mahearra) for the Loch Archery and Equestrian Championships.

Vivat to all the fine Loch and Stargate scribes! :)

Sara