[Ansteorra] Nov Crown Montage

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Thu Apr 10 15:35:12 PDT 2008

Thank you for all your work.  Wonderful job.Roana FitzStephen Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind. > Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:52:46 -0500> From: jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Nov Crown Montage> > So, I'd been thinking about doing this over the last couple of months,> and spent some time this week putting it together. I made a montage> of some of the best parts (IMO) of the last November crown videos and> put them together. I hope everyone likes it.> > A warning, one of the song does have some naughty words, so if you're> in a cubical area where people might get offended by it, might want to> turn the sound down.> > You can watch it at> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk-JibumIN8> > JP> > > -- > "Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The> adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun> out of a tight place."> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org