[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 14:27:00 PDT 2008

Sabine du Bois said:
Sorry for this, but I just realized that I forgot something very important!  Thanks to all of the Scribes who worked so very hard on the scrolls given to our newest champions!  I do not have the names of all of the artisans from the Loch who created the beautiful scrolls, but I do know that Hillary Greenslade and Thomas atte Woode created the scrolls for the Stargate champions with the help of several painters.

Stargate scroll painters included Alexandria Doyle from Bjornsborg and Alywin Holbrook from Gate's Edge.
The scroll calligraphy was created by Thomas atte Woode, and the Celtic Knotwork design was collaboration between Thomas and Hillary.
Cheers, Hillary