[Ansteorra] Bordermarch has a special ram

ramkeeper at bordermarch.org ramkeeper at bordermarch.org
Fri Aug 1 13:31:44 PDT 2008

Good blessing unto all,
  Things are getting so busy down here in Bordermarch. All the older folks
are running around in a dreadful scurry! Every bodies so busy they can't
hardly talk much with me. I even heard some of the nobles talking about us
being invaded by another Kingdom- I bet it's Gleann Abhann, they're right
next to us here in Bordermarch. My Baron and Baroness even came and ask for
me to help.  They have a job for me. They said was real important. My first
job was to take care of this ram they have. Well you know I'd been helping
already so I kind a know what to do already and I like animals.  You see we
got this ram last year and I think it was from Gleann Abhann 'cause I hear
it's a pretty filthy place. I heard the people who had him before us don't
want 'em back, and then they were sayin' they want 'em back... I heard my
Baron say "Not after we got him health and nice looking! We rescued that ram
from neglect and suffering"
More about my new job later.

In service to my Excellencies Santiago and Elisabeth,
                              - Pam the Ram Keeper