[Ansteorra] Storms in Coastal Region

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Aug 5 10:38:26 PDT 2008

So far so good.  The Golden Triangle has gotten a lot of rain and still
has some power outages.  Houston is really quiet.  A lot of people
stayed home.  Lots of rain with some flooding in areas.  The storm is
moving really slow to the NW.  They figure it won't get to College
Station  area until late afternoon.  Just waiting for it to get thru the
area and then the rain bands behind the storm.  We really needed the water.

Iaen