[Ansteorra] Storms in Coastal Region

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:43:09 PDT 2008

Here in Magnolia (Southern Montgomery County), we are having light winds
with heavy to moderate rain. I haven't lost power yet and hope not to. The
center should pass pretty close to here which is when the heaviest rain is
expected. I didn't have to go to work which was nice as I hate to drive in
bad weather.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Celeste Shelton <teacherceleste at hotmail.com