[Ansteorra] Storms in Coastal Region

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 17:35:24 PDT 2008

We had a good rain all morning with slacking off to fine mist.  Hope to get
more rain.  Then I can take the locks off the outdoor water lines.  Damn
weeds were sneaking up during the night and playing in the water.

So says the Willis Area,
Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com