[Ansteorra] OT: Visa Gift Cards

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon Dec 8 12:33:22 PST 2008

That can happen with any credit card at the pumop, and there is usually a notice saying that. :) So that's a possibility with ALL credit and debit cards, no matter what flavor.

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell