[Ansteorra] west Texas explosion

marlyna at aol.com marlyna at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 16:29:15 PST 2008

My mom lives in West Texas.  She said that 5 were hurt, one was a lady in her car driving by, the explosion blew out all of her windows and she was cut by glass.  Smoke from the explosion was seen in Midland 41 miles to the west and Sweetwater 68 miles to the east.  It is still burning, but it seems to be under control.

Lady Marlyna