[Ansteorra] west Texas explosion

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:55:41 PST 2008

Well, because of my modern job at Mc Donalds, I know one thing...when the
refinery blows, people in this town go get there kids out of school then
head out to safety of the Mc Donalds drive through.  We were slammed today
from 9am on.  How someone can think of Mc Nuggets at that time is beyond me.

Elizabeth

On Feb 18, 2008 2:07 PM, gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just saw on CNN where an oil refinery in Big Spring exploded.  They say
> it could be seen and heard for miles and that it cracked nearby windows.
>  Does anyone from out that way have more info?
>  gwyneth

Plant a tree...We have more paperwork!