[Ansteorra] Please share your favorite memory of getting Largess

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Fri Feb 22 08:08:42 PST 2008

When I received my AoA, my baroness at the time also gifted me with a
beautiful silve wire wrap necklace.  Being given the necklace along with my
award, made it a special moment i will always remember.  I wear that
necklace with my daily wear as well.  I haven't found anyone that I'd give
it to just yet, but will pass along the story with it if I do decide to pass
it along.
Lady Brenna MacDonald