[Ansteorra] Pyromaniacs Unite!

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 20:40:40 PST 2008

Therasia,

    I don't know where the other counties are, but like this other gentle
said, Llano is in the Central Texas area.  About an hour and a half west of
Austin, about the same north of San Antonio.  45 minutes to the east from my
house. ;-)  Beautiful country in the spring.  What kind of info do you need
from this area?

    And just as an FYI, most of Texas (at least out this way) is still under
a burn ban.  So you might want to check with your local fire folks before
"lighting up."

Genevieve del Gamba