[Ansteorra] Pyromaniacs Unite!

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Tue Feb 12 21:39:29 PST 2008

Thanks to everyone who sent me info and other
email on doing a bloomery here sometime in the
nebulous but somewhat near future, both on the
list and to me direct.  I would like to thank
you all individually and right away - but we
are in the midst of trying to buy a house here
in Raven's Fort and today was just crazy - and
we got home just a little bit ago and now it's
almost bedtime! The spirit is willing but my
bed is calling and tomorrow morning is creeping
up closer by the minute... The good news is that
our offer on a house was accepted - but the bad
news is that I must blow off everyone who
contacted me until tomorrow. Until then, friends.

ttfn
Therasia von TurningIntoAPumpkin