[Ansteorra] Ansteorran geography (was: Pyromaniacs Unite!)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Feb 12 21:59:27 PST 2008

Texas has a lot of counties (254 if I remember my Junior High Texas history
correctly). They were designed so a man on a horse with few roads could
travel from one county seat to the next in any direction in about a day.
Many of the county seats are very small towns, but this structure was very
convenient in the early rural days.

Caelin