[Ansteorra] Merry Musicians CD

Ofelia ladyohf at att.net
Wed Feb 13 05:15:50 PST 2008

I would also be interested in this. Our group(Adlersruhe- Amarillo)use to
have a very active dance group. But as the years went by it was lost because
the instructor moved away, and the younger couple had children and were
unable to continue the lessons. I think this would give us an opportunity to
get everyone that was interested and new people interested again in dance.
Please Let me know what you decide and how to get a CD.
Thanks
Ofelia le Fleming