[Ansteorra] Event Locations

jeanpauldesens at gmail.com jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:51:27 PST 2008

I understand your frustration, but I wanted to point out that it not an official event announcement for the following reasons:

#1) Official Event Announcements are required to have the things you stated were missing ( see  http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/#Required) , i.e. Location and Sponsoring group.
#2) It's the job of the Kingdom Chronicler to check those things.
#3) Stating that "Every issue of the Black Star has announcements for upcoming events where the event location is no clearly listed" makes it seem like #2 is not happening, which is a bit of a discredit to our Kingdom Chroniclers, who all work *very* hard at their jobs.

JP