[Ansteorra] Event Locations

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 09:22:46 PST 2008

Apologize not good gentle, sometimes a fresh
perspective is needed to remind us old timers that
most of what we take for granted is not in fact common
knowledge.

I appreciate your honest observation and because of
it, I will keep a sharper eye on that aspect.

Many thanks,
Baron Kainin
Kingdom Chronicler