[Ansteorra] Dissolution of the Western Region

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:06:51 PST 2008

<lighthearted> What do you mean WAS? Gothic still will be so long as it's hosted by Trelac or Bonwicke. Am I right? According to the initial e-mail, Trelac and Bonwicke are still active, therefore if either one hosts Gothic, then it's an official event. </lighthearted>

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.