[Ansteorra] One last thanks

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:20:26 PST 2008

And I can't believe I didn't include her, but my greatest and most hearfelt thanks goes
to my beautiful, loving, talented and amazing lady (did I do enough grovelling, Honey?)
Lady Elizabeth Seale made a bazillion gingerbread cookies, a multitude of spice cakes,
gallons of frumetty, helped with sausages, cleaned up after me (no mean feat), encouraged, cajoled, calmed
and tolerated me in the months leading up to feast.

I love you.

Someone saint this woman already!

Gunthar
grovelling ex-cook