[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:58:43 PST 2008

Greetings all,

On the pay to play issue, I have some information that may or may not be
considered relevent.

I called the SCA main office and asked about how to up family or associate
members to sustaining members.  What you do is call them with the member #
you want upgraded then send check or money order for the prorated amount
they give you, to the SCA with a letter requesting the upgrade for member's
name and number.

In Ansteorra, only sustaining members count in population requirements, so
those families with adult members that got family or associate membership,
may consider this to keep your group and our Kingdom population counts up.

L.Elizabeth Blackthorne
Shire of Crossrode Keep

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list