[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 09:40:51 PST 2008

I think the point is you get to creste your defintions
in your suggestion/opinion thats why its a such a
broad topic. Not everything from on high is a secret
plot, take it as a chance to express what you think
our membership should allow us and what different
levels they should have(long time ago you could be a
"lifer").
Robert