[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 13:59:43 PST 2008

I'm one of the lucky ones.  I can afford to "play" and "pay".  I would be
willing to pay for a life time membership simply because I DESPISE paperwork
and renewing things.  I'm new to SCA and was very upset at a recent meeting
to find out that people who have family memberships only count as ONE
sustaining membership.  Why bother with family memberships if everyone
doesn't count?  No, I do not have a family membership, I have a Sustaining
Membership of One.  Apparently in the past the adults in a family membership
counted as 2.  Now you are penalized for family memberships from my
understanding.  Curious as to whether or not this made a difference in the
Western Region.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/