[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

ke5zw at wt.net ke5zw at wt.net
Wed Jan 9 08:17:27 PST 2008

Based on "My" interpretation of what is asked....

It would be "pay to do "things"". "Things" defined as....fight, gain
awards, register names, etc. One must already be a member to be an
officer, so that is a not in question.

Some Kingdoms require one to be a member to fight, gain awards, register
names, etc. Ansteorra does not, nor does the SCA corporate. Only one must
be a member to be an officer.

I don't know if it would be pay "more" (as in cost of membership, that was
not addressed).

Niklas