[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:31:23 PST 2008

Yeah... sorry about that too. We're all kind of a little head shy on the
issue. And now that its on the kingsom list, I think that their is a
worry that if we dont kill the fighting idea quciky, it will gain
momentum...and then we're back to "wouldn't it be great IF their was an
even just for bards?"

Ivo