[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:30:02 PST 2008

I would come to this without fighting, and know others in my area who would
find this facinating.  As a member of an A&S group with one fighter who
can't fight himself so has stopped, we would all love to see and support
this kind of thing

L.Elizabeth Blackthorne
Shire of Crossrode Keep
(for at least another week)