[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Burke McCrory bmccrory at tax.ok.gov
Wed Jan 9 15:20:07 PST 2008

At 04:33 PM 1/9/2008, you wrote:

It was changed about 8 years ago to include all members.  We worked
on it during my time as K. Seneschal but it did not become official
until after I stepped down.  I think it went into effect officially
under Richard Fairborne's tenure as Kingdom Seneschal.  It was based
on direction from the Board.

Burke