[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Wed Jan 9 17:42:11 PST 2008

Why would they do that? If the point is to count actual human beings over 18 who participate, then they should count actual human beings who participate over the age of 18. I understand only counting paid memberships, because otherwise people who havn't played in yeras but 'mean to get to this next event' would be counted, when they shouldn't be, but not counting me because I paid a discounted amount is silly. Does that mean that the extra I paid for the family membership doesn't count? If so, can I have it back, please?

  R the O