[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Wed Jan 9 21:00:11 PST 2008

Yeah, I don't think so. I paid for the right to be counted as a member of the SCA, hence the name 'membership'. Apparently, I did not, in fact, purchase the right to be a member of this Society. So where do I get my refund at? Don't tell me at the door, because that is supposed to be a nice bonus given to people whom are members, which are people who have paid for a membership. Which I, apparently, have not. I could go all day in this vein... My question is:

  When, exactly, did a purchasing a membership stop meaning that you were a member, and who was in charge of changing that funny little fact?

  R the O

Pat Mullins <paedrics at yahoo.com> wrote:
  You got it back at the second event where you didn't pay the non-member surcharge.
Paedric

Rose & Chad wrote: Does that mean that the extra I paid for the family membership doesn't count? If so, can I have it back, please?

R the O