[Ansteorra] Western Region drive times

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Thu Jan 10 19:04:42 PST 2008

I lived in Mass. for about 4 years, some 40 yrs ago and I can put it
into perspective, I think.  We bought a new car and wanted to try it
out on a little drive.  We left Springfield, Mass. about 1 pm on
Sunday afternoon and drove north into N.H., then west through Vermont; SW
into NY, went south then turned back east into Conn. and then north back
into Mass.  We were home by 6 pm and our neighbors could not believe where
we had been.  They said they just didn't drive like that.  I told them, we
drove that far to our favorite bar-b-que place.

I think a lot of it depends on what you are used to doing.

Bicé