[Ansteorra] How to help the West

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 21:35:08 PST 2008

Ok I thought I was asking why the shires could not stay and become part of another region stay intact just not have to worry about making the numbers needed for a region themselves. sorry if i was not clear
  Dante

Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:
  Penelope asked:

> Both Dante and Tivar Moondragon asked the same question I had, why
> can't the local grroups be added to other kingdoms or put on kingdom
> land rather than dissolved? I know from personal experience how hard it
> is to reform a group once it is dissolved.

That's exactly what's going to happen. I remember reading that the
affected groups were asked if they want to become part of Trelac or
Bonwicke, with the suggestion that the augmented Trelac consider applying
for baronial status.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin