[Ansteorra] What was your favorite event?

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:34:45 PST 2008

I realized after re-reading my post with the other emails, the sentace about
laziness could be interpreted in a way that I do not wish, so I will
clarify.  I was talking about MY laziness.  I let myself go along with
excuse after excuse for not attending Lady of the Lake 2, instaed of
remebering how worth it the event was.
Elizabeth

--
Plant a tree...We have more paperwork!