[Ansteorra] [Southern] CLOSED MEETINGS

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Jan 14 09:12:05 PST 2008

If you look at the kingdom and exchequer handbook on bounced checks, there
are specific guidelines on handing a bounced check.  We are, in fact,
required to enter the name of the person who's check it was on the monthly
and quarterly report, and the reports track whether the check was covered or
written off as a bad debt, and those records are public.  Please also note
that the SCA Board of Directors hold closed meetings when discussing
individual sanctions, as is proper.  Discussion involving following written
procedures, changing those written procedures, enforcing policies,
dissolving or creating groups, how to streamline administrative procedures
and practices have no need for closed meetings nor secrecy.

HE AmaRyah
Mendersham