[Ansteorra] Transparency. was CLOSED MEETINGS

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jan 14 11:05:10 PST 2008

What I don't understand is why have it at King's Round Table. You invite all the officers to share their impute and then tell them you are having a "closed meeting". Isn't that like waving a red flag in front of a bull. As far as I know it is not necessary to publish these kinds of meetings so couldn't you have your "closed meeting" someplace where no one will notice?
willow