[Ansteorra] Car vs Dragon.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:30:59 PST 2008

I certainty don't use the word "Dragon" for any official announcements,
and I usually try not to mentioned even car, or truck while on site (a
futile effort, I admit) unless I have to.

However... stories like "I remember the night I saw Don Donavon, *four
sheets to the wind*, riding a dragon around site...." just dont have the
same effect as "I remember the night I sad Donavin get roaring drunk and
riding around site in the bed of a friend's Chevy Pickup at two am."

by the way.... no mater how to tell it, the above is a very good, and
VERY true story. :)
:-X

All joking aside, thanks for the details, Robin.

Ivo Blackhawk