[Ansteorra] Thanks to our Youth

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 13:42:34 PST 2008

Personally, I'm rather impressed with most of the
youth I encounter at SCA events.

  Most of the children and teenagers I see at events
show more courtesy and good behavior then I see in the
general population and even my own extended family.

  At Coronation, four young men were playing a D&D
like game in the hallway where Mistress Elin's vigil
took place.  Without prompting they left their game
and helped us clean up, for which everyone in House
Bloodstone was thankful for.  When we were done, they
went back to their game and the game did not "intrude"
on anyone one.  Since I did not get their names, I
would like to thank them now and hope they see this
post.

In Service,
 HL Hanna von Dahl