[Ansteorra] Events in the Last Five years

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 11:15:44 PST 2008

What you doing sounds wonderful. I personally believe creating period looking things from non-period stuff is a lot of fun.
Laurel Warning: They won't do well in A&S contest. I am require to do that so I won't lead you down the wrong path.
I love to make crowns out of stuff. My favorite is made out of a ceiling fan. Someone told me it was amalgamation art.
willow