[Ansteorra] A&S

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 15:11:51 PST 2008

<<But I do find documentation to be a necessary evil in A&S. For
too long recreationists have been under the burden of "But EVERYBODY
KNOWS that <insert totally wrong assumption here>".
I judge documentation first at A&S and the piece second. Why? Because
I want to know if what I'm looking at is something as close to what
a person of the time would recognize as possible. I also want to know
if the person who created the item understands what he or she is
displaying or simply following a recipe or pattern.>>
I want to know that the person knows what he or she is doing, but I have found I can usally figure that out with a few questions, I think when we put paper first we are look like we are putting people second.
willow