[Ansteorra] A&S

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 15:07:51 PST 2008

You know there are more ways to enjoy our A&S than contests. A Lady Bridget did a newcomers demo where she set up booths and artist demo what they were doing and gave out cards to people who wanted to get together with them. As a long term member I found this great because I was able to see the resources of my area in a single glance and I was able to get involved in new Arts &Science. It is similar to hiring fairs. It was fun. I would love to see something like that at Steppes Warlord or some other really big event.
willow