[Ansteorra] High Personna

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Tue Jan 22 11:02:28 PST 2008

Troy Bertram wrote:

>I agree with you 100%.  I try to act in a way that my 12th century persona
> would.  My problem is that I am too much of a mushmouth to articulate the
> way a 12th century persona would.  Something I need to work on... :)

Then be a 12th century mushmouth.  You can't have a persona who is more
articulate than you are, any more than you can have a persona of a person
who fights better than you or be a shoemaker if you don't make shoes.  It
is *not true* that all of our forebears were fancy talkers.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin