[Ansteorra] Events in the Last Five years

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 18:26:35 PST 2008

My Friends,

I think this Gentleman has been reading my mind.  (dull read, sort of like a history book without pictures)

I try, but I am painfully shy.  I do not meet new people easily.  This Society has helped me with this problem a great deal, but I am still not a good "role player."  I don't particularly enjoy "High Persona" events because I am terrified that I will not be able to "do it right."

I don't fight.  I make things and I work.  And I am what every Bard needs, I am the audience.

Because of my mundane employment, I do not get to play as much as I used to, and usually it is out of our Kingdom.  I really miss Ansteorra.

Your Servant,

Colin McCrandall

Do, or do not. There is no try. -- Yoda