[Ansteorra] To the Gentles of Northumbra and England

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 24 22:48:32 PST 2008

Unto the Duchess Willow de Wisp from your kinswoman Lady AEla,
Glad greetings and fair journey Your Grace,

As you wend your way south, you can cross the Wall and the river Tyne by way of the bridge at Monkchester AS you know my lands are just south of there.  I  have made ready food and suitable lodging.  As we I have arranged, I will thence accompany you south to the courts of Kind Alfred.

I look forward greatly to your coming for it has been too long since I have seen the face of my sister and my Cheiftain,

Godspeed unto thee,
AEla

"willowdewisp at juno.com" <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote: To All Gentles
Are there any Nobles that could give me and the ladies that coming with me  safe passage threw their lands as I travel to King Alfred's court?
Duchess Willow de Wisp