[Ansteorra] traveling to the Court of King Alfred

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wed Jan 23 16:29:43 PST 2008

Alas, Your Grace, I am unable to recommend a holy man who wishes to travel from Alba to King Alfread's court.  It seems that the ones here wish to remain and serve God by serving their contrymen.  Perhaps another traveler will be able to recommend someone who serves God to accompany us.

Lady Stephanie

-- "willowdewisp at juno.com" <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:
Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Dear Lady your goods seem very worthy. I would love for you to come with us. Your company will make a long trip more bearable. I hate traveling in wagons.
Do you know of any holy men that might attend us?
Duchess Willow de Wisp